Welcome to the 20-21 school year! All parent forms that we have sent home on the first day of school in past years are now in digital form and will need to be signed electronically!
The forms can be accessed through your Parent Login on PowerSchool. If you have not accessed PowerSchool before please use the following instructions to access these forms:
- On the Central Valley web page (www.centralvps.org) under the Parents/Students tab, if your student is in the high school, hover over "High School" and click on "High School Links" OR "Elementary School" and "Elementary Links" if your student is in Elementary School.
- On the next page click on the link for PowerSchool. From there you will either need to "Create an Account" if you are a new user, or if you are a current user simply login.
- After you are logged in, select "Forms" in the menu on the left side of the page.
You will need to complete the following forms:
- Emergency Contacts
- Legal Guardian
- Demographics & Student Address
- Student Contacts
- Health Information
- Health Authorization
- District Policy Acknowledgements
Please be sure to click on "Submit" at the bottom of each page before continuing on to the next page!
If you have any questions please feel free to contact the high school office at 308-428-3145.